Computer Science is an exciting, challenging, and rapidly growing field that is causing fundamental changes to all aspects of our lives in countless ways. Computer graduates have deep understanding of computing theories and emerging technologies which allow them to develop cutting-edge solutions for today’s challenges. Computer Science when applied in an interdisciplinary fashion, can create technologies and systems that are important for almost all aspects of our modern day live such as medicine, communications, entertainment, education, business, media, manufacturing and many more.
Despite all the impressive achievements of the field, there are many more exciting development and applications of computer science yet to come, and you can be part of this process of exploration, discovery, and innovation!
So Coming to the question of Why study Computer Science?
- Because it’s interesting.
- Because it’s fun.
- Because it’s challenging.
- Because it offers great opportunities for true creativity and innovativeness.
- Because it has space for both collaborative work and individual effort.
- Because you can make a positive difference in the world.
- Because you can have an exciting and fulfilling career and opportunities in computing are without boundaries.
- Because expertise in computing helps you even if your primary career choice is something else.