Name: Dr. Kifayat Ullah
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email: kifayat at cecos dot edu dot pk
Phone: +92 91 5860291 (Ext 172)
Google Scholar Link
|PhD (Computer Science)
||University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Computer Communication & Networks
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Data Communication
- Programming Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming
- Information and Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- Big Data Analytics
- Introduction to ICT
- Fog Computing
- K. ULLAH, A. SAYYED, M. AZIZ, and E. MOREIRA, “A beaconing-based roadside services discovery protocol for vehicular ad hoc networks,” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 27, pp. 2036 – 2051, 2019.
- K. B. Khan, A. A. Khaliq, A. Jalil, M. A. Iftikhar, N. Ullah, M. W. Aziz, K. Ullah, and M. Shahid, “A review of retinal blood vessels extraction techniques: challenges, taxonomy, and future trends,” Pattern Analysis and Applications, vol. 22, pp. 767–802, Aug 2019.
International Conferences Publications
- K. Ullah, L. M. Santos, J. B. Ribeiro, and E. D. S. Moreira, “Sadp: A lightweight beaconing-
based commercial services advertisement protocol for vehicular ad hoc network,” in Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks (N. Mitton, V. Loscri, and A. Mouradian, eds.), (Cham), pp. 279–293, Springer International Publishing, 2016.
- L. M. S. Jaimes, K. Ullah, and E. dos Santos Moreira, “Ars: Anonymous reputation system for vehicular ad hoc networks,” in 2016 8th IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications (LATINCOM), pp. 1–6, Nov 2016.
- L. M. S. Jaimes, K. Ullah, and E. dos Santos Moreira, “A secure commercial ads dissemination scheme for vehicular networks,” in 2016 8th IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications (LATINCOM), pp. 1–6, Nov 2016.
- K. Ullah, L. M. Santos, R. Yokoyama, and E. D. S. Moreira, “Advertising roadside services using vehicular ad hoc network (vanet) opportunistic capabilities,” in VEHICULAR 2015, The Fourth International Conference on Advances in Vehicular Systems, Technologies and Applications, pp. 7– 13, IARIA, 2015.
- K. Ullah, I. V. Custodio, N. Shah, and E. D. S. Moreira, “An experimental study on the behavior of received signal strength in indoor environment,” in 2013 11th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology, pp. 259–264, Dec 2013.
- K. Ullah, L. M. Santos, J. Michelin, and E. d. S. Moreira, “Extended abstract: File transfer in vehicular ad-hoc networks,” in 2013 III Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering, pp. 175–176, Dec 2013.
- Fazal-e-Malik, B. B. Baharudin, and K. Ullah, “Efficient image retrieval based on quantized histogram texture features in dct domain,” in 2011 Frontiers of Information Technology, pp.89–94, Dec 2011.